From: Tariq Adnan [tariq.ad...@sydney.edu.au]
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU [WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU]
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] multicast enabled on your wireless network?

Hello everyone,

Just checking if you guys have multicast enabled on your wireless network and
if you have come across any performance issues arising after enabling it? Is
multicast widely used in your network?

I am working on a POC which has requirements that can be fulfilled by either
enabling multicast or converting few APs to flexconnect mode. I am more in
favour of later method but again want to know your views.

Thanks,
-
Cheers,

Kind regards,