That bug is fixed in 8.0.150.0 released about two weeks ago.

Jeff

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Mccormick, Kevin
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2017 8:32 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] AAA Override Bug?

Are you hitting this bug?

80MR4:AAA override VLAN lost on inter-controller roaming

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvb21254

Kevin
McCormick<https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/3aa51624-4156-498d-bf6f-4a61790d54cf/public_url>
Network Administrator
University Technology - Western Illinois University
ke-mccorm...@wiu.edu<mailto:ke-mccorm...@wiu.edu> | (309)
298-1335<tel:3092981335> | Morgan Hall 106b
Connect with uTech: Website<http://www.wiu.edu/utech> |
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/uTechWIU> |
Twitter<https://twitter.com/WIU_uTech>
[http://www.wiu.edu/university_technology/images/signatures/currentimage.jpg]

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 10:06 AM, Yahya M. Jaber