Need your help. What is the number of network engineers you have dedicated to
wireless? Please indicate the size of your network, the scope of your wireless
team's responsibilities, whether you rely on other resources (like contractors
or other internal groups) to complement your efforts, and the most important
question, is this enough people or do you need more (if so, what would the
ideal number be)?

Not sure if this has been done before, if so, please let me know.

Here at LSU, we have 3600 APs, and two wireless engineers. The scope of their
work includes plan reviews (designing WLANs for new construction), requests for
additional coverage, site surveys, Tier 3 level of support, Controller/AP
config/monitoring/maintenance, lifecycle replacements, testing/evals/research
of new technologies. We rely on cable contractors to run cable and mount APs ,
NOC personnel to install some switches, APs, and troubleshooting, and student
workers to configure APs and minor deployments. Two wireless engineers is not
enough for us. We need at least one more.

If you think there is value in this information and would prefer a better
format let me know.

Regards,

Hector Rios
Louisiana State University