FYI,

As it seems relevant here, below is excerpted from 'Cloudpath FAQ Security
Advisory 10-16-17_v2', which posted yesterday.

Best,
Rich
-=-=-=-=-=

How can Cloudpath help?
While this issue is severe and must be remediated, please note that there are
much easier ways to compromise the network. Below are the steps we recommend
you take:

1)      If you are using Cloudpath to onboard devices, do redirect users to the
portal page that gives them more information about this weakness and urge them
to upgrade their BYOD and guest devices to the latest firmware (generating
awareness is the important)
2)      Via Cloudpath’s device configuration settings, enforce OS auto-upgrade
on all IT-owned devices.
3)      Via Cloudpath’s workflow branches, identify and redirect more risky
devices (Android, Linux etc.) to portal page to perform OS upgrade. You can
also check for the firmware version on those devices and limit/block access if
the firmware is old. Alternatively, you can put affected devices on a limited
guest VLAN or role and even block plain HTTP for those devices.
4)      If on a EAP-TLS network, enable server side certificate validation to
make sure your clients join the ‘correct’ SSID or network and they do not join
a spoofed AP.

Do I need to revoke the certificates, are keys compromised?

The weakness allows a man in the middle to overwrite the keys in the WAP2 4-way
handshake which enables for data visibility and the original keys themselves
are not compromised. Because of this we do not think it is necessary to revoke
the certificates, however revoking the certificates does force the users to
re-onboard and that forces users to accept terms and conditions and also view
any notification that you put on the captive portal including limiting access
to severely affected devices.