From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Thomas Carter
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2017 12:06 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Wireless printers and other devices in residence
halls

You’re correct, but it just sucks that we now have to justify a 30+% increase
in capital spent on wireless infrastructure for something that (at least
according to those who manage the budgets) worked fine 5 years ago, AKA why do
you need to put 50 APs in a building that once had 30?

Thomas Carter
Network & Operations Manager / IT
Austin College
900 North Grand Avenue