What version of 8.2 are you currently on? In general for the x800 series, the
latest code is recommended. If you are already on .164.0 then 166.0 probably
won't make a difference. If you're not on 164.0 then do get to the latest code.

Jeff

On 11/22/17, 10:52 AM, "The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group
Listserv on behalf of Hahues, Sven" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU on
behalf of shah...@fgcu.edu> wrote:

    Hi everyone,

    We have been having an on-again-off-again problem with some of our newer
1832s where the APs will randomly not accept connections from new clients that
they have not had associations with.  The current fix is to reboot the AP and
then it works again for a random time before the behavior comes back.  Cisco
recommended to upgrade to WLC 8.2.166.0 which was just recently released, and I
wanted to find out if anyone had upgraded to the code and seen any issues with
it.

    Thanks in advance, and happy Thanksgiving to everyone,

    Sven

    Sven Hahues
    Florida Gulf Coast University
    Director, BTS Helpdesk, Network Services & Security
    Tel: (239) 590 1337
    E-Mail: shah...@fgcu.edu