From: "wireless-lan@listserv.educause.edu" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
on behalf of "Johnson, Christopher" <cbjo...@ilstu.edu>
Date: Monday, December 4, 2017 at 9:10 AM
To: "wireless-lan@listserv.educause.edu" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Wi-Fi Temperature Sensor Inquiry

Good Morning,

Was curious if anyone had any experience with any particular types of Wi-Fi
Temperature Sensors for labs/green houses, etc – such as headaches and/or
lessons learned? From what I’ve gathered – all of the ones on the market are
2.4GHz only with a majority capable of 802.11g only – a couple exceptions I’ve
found are 802.11n capable with WPA2 Enterprise security as well.

Christopher Johnson
Wireless Network Engineer
AT Infrastructure Operations & Networking (ION)
Illinois State University
(309) 438-8444
Stay connected with ISU IT news and tips with @ISU IT Help on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ISUITHelp/> and Twitter