From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Lee H Badman
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2018 8:30 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Somebody's Gotta Do It- Need a Leader or Two For This
Wireless Group

My own tenure as Group Leader has expired, and the powers that be are looking
for someone to step forward and moderate the list, participate in conferences,
etc. It's not a particularly demanding role, and it's nice to be a cog in the
awesome machinery that is EDUCAUSE.

C'mon... don't make me beg. Please email me directly if you're interested.

Thanks-

Lee Badman

Lee Badman | Network Architect

Certified Wireless Network Expert (#200)
Information Technology Services
206 Machinery Hall
120 Smith Drive
Syracuse, New York 13244