Good afternoon,

We've reached the point where we will be starting the groundwork for
putting out an RFP to engage vendors with before next summer.  For my short
time here, this will be the first time I've done this particular system and
even though we've overhauled our virtual infrastructure and Internet
connectivity in the past three years, those were fairly "behind the scenes"
projects.  I believe that this will be our (or at least Infrastructure's)
most visible project to date.  We have both the daily routine of
students\faculty\staff, but also a quarter of our students are residents on
campus throughout the academic year.

I'm looking for anyone who might be willing to share their wireless RFP,
and if you've done this in the last three years, what system did you go
with?  On list or off is fine and either is appreciated.

Thank you,
Mike

*Mike Beane*
IT Infrastructure Manager