Jason -

I'm curious what version of PacketFence you were running?  Also, if you
worked with Inverse, Inc. to set it up or if you set it up yourself?  If
you follow the development of PF, you'll know the clustering dramatically
improves with every major release.  Also, Inverse, Inc. offers phenomenal
support and know the software inside and out (no surprise there as they are
the developers!).

I only ask because we've been running PacketFence for our 802.1x and guest
networks (and wired network) for 5+ years without any major issues.  We run
in active/standby mode -- not cluster mode -- but do plan on moving to
cluster mode after 8.0 is released as it has a major clustering feature
we've been waiting on.

Max

--
Max McGrath  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/max-mcgrath-a299124b>