We have a cisco 2504 WLC with 8.2.161 code (can change) going into a special
situation were need to provide several SSIDs with one SSID that acts and
operates just like a home router. I am trying to find information on settings
to change and profiles to create to recreate the feel of a home router.  My two
areas of concern are mDNS and gaming.

For mDNS we currently have to define individual services to permit.  This SSID
has to be open to any device / service that they want to connect: Apple
product, Chromecast, speakers, cyborg guinea pigs, whatever... and I'm not sure
how to provide that.  As for gaming I know devices like the Nintendo Switch use
PtP hosting mechanisms to establish some multiplayer games.  We opted to
dedicate 1-1 public IPs to resolve those issues on campus.  At this location
there will only be one IP to PAT, but I will still need to ensure devices like
the Switch still work.

I would appreciate any information or documentation that anyone can provide to
point me towards this goal.

Thank you,

Chris Toth
Senior Network Technician