What code are you running?  There have been numerous reports (on this listserv)
about 2800's and code glitches.

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> On Behalf Of Sam Ziadeh
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 9:30 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco AP2800 failure rate

Is anyone else seeing a high rate of Cisco AP 2800 failures? Out of a batch of
~500 recently installed Aps, we have had roughly 70 fail. Some were online for
a month, but some only a few days.
Typically they will fail after a powercycle or loss of power.
We are working with Cisco on this, but I'm curious if this is a more wide
spread problem.

Sam Ziadeh
Manager, Network Engineering & Architecture
University Networking & Infrastructure
Information Technology Services
Louisiana State University
(225) 578-0074