From: "Hurdle, Chris" <hurd...@ecu.edu>
To: "The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Community Group Listserv"
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2020 3:00:19 PM
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] model 2800 AP with (Radio Role Assignment = Auto),
5Ghz on same channel ?

We are experiencing similar issues, but with other models and 2.4GHz as well.
We just upgraded to version 8.5.161.0 and it didn’t resolve the issue. We
currently have a TAC case open to see if it is a bug or can be resolved.

Chris Hurdle

Network Administrator

ECU | Information Technology & Computing Services (ITCS)

Greenville, NC 27858-1125

[ mailto:hurd...@ecu.edu | hurd...@ecu.edu ] | [
https://mail.ias.edu/zimbra/ecu.edu/itcs | ecu.edu/itcs ]