We moved to all 303h on our dorms, set up every other room zig zag and
alternating on different floors. We still have 2.4 turned on but at a low
power since walls are thick. Our dorms used to have a single gang box with
two ethernet, two phone and a coax. Since landlines are no longer in use,
we were able to install the 303h extension frame available which allows you
to add two keystone jacks in the bottom of it, perfect for the coax line.

Units also work with just AF power and give you 3 gig ports, as well as a
passthrough port. One of the ports can also be PoE (if you use AT power),
if you needed to add a phone for example.

Price point on the 303h is almost half of a 315. Oh, and the 303h since
they can work as IAP or controller based, they qualify for the buy 3 get 2
free Aruba promo. Not sure the limit on that.