When going from 8.5.0.3 to 8.5.0.6 it occurred on 5 AP515s, they didn't come
back online after the (live) upgrade.  When going from 8.5.0.6 to 8.5.0.7, one
AP515 didn't come back online after the (manual) upgrade.

I worked with TAC on the original 5 and they symptoms were determined, but
no other cure but to console in the APs and manually flip the environment variable.