We don’t have enough such that I am aware of them, however, I did see a vendor
document several years ago stating PSK was more power efficient than 802.1X.
So whenever the topic comes up, suggest PPSK as the strategy.  That may have
changed.  I expect when locks support 802.11ax, they get another bump in
efficiency.

We use FreeRadius (with our own mods) for PPSK so don’t have the ISE licensing
issues.  I heard that PacketFence also had mods.

William Green, Director of Networking and Telecommunications
The University of Texas at Austin | ITS | 512-475-9295 |
it.utexas.edu<https://www.utexas.edu> |
gr...@austin.utexas.edu<https://www.utexas.edu>