From: Tariq Adnan<mailto:tariq.ad...@sydney.edu.au>
Sent: 26 June 2020 06:30
To:
WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU<mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco WLC Stable code in 8.5 train

Hello everyone,

We are running code 8.5.135.0 on one of our WLC 8540 pair. We can’t go past 8.5
because of presence of 3500 and 3600 model Aps which are not supported beyond
code 8.5.

What code you are running in 8.5 train and how satisfied you are with it?

Is anyone running code 8.5.161.0 recommended by Cisco TAC? How stable is it?
Have you encountered any major issues in your environment?

Has anyone tried 8.5.16.4 (escalation code)?

Thanks in advance for your responses 😊

-
Cheers,
Tariq