From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Community Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> On Behalf Of Dennis Xu
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 11:45 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] WLC 8.10.121 Deferred

We have upgraded to 8.10.121.0 for one month. We have seen some devices not
able to connect. When they run into this issue, we don’t see any association
requests from the devices. There are something in the beacon which are not
liked by the devices so they do not want to join. Not a lot of devices
affected, mainly from Android 10 devices(from MI, Huawei and Nokia vendors).  I
also have two Windows 10 laptops having similar issue but they were able to
connect after a wireless driver upgrade. We only have WPA2 checked for WLAN
security. I opened a TAC case. The only workaround for Android 10 is to set FT
to enable instead of Adaptive, but I did not accept that as I am afraid it will
cause bigger problem for other devices. My TAC engineer said Cisco is working
on a fix for this issue and ETA of the release is in July.

Dennis