Hi All,

I know on-campus populations might not be what they usually are right now, but
I was wondering if anyone has seen reports of buggy client side drivers causing
issues with 802.11ax.  Specifically we are using the Aruba AP-530 series AP.
There were some Intel chips that had challenges a few months back, but a driver
update resolved the issue.

We are considering disabling the Wi-Fi6 capability of the APs to prevent issues
with outdated drivers, so we’d like to hear your observations so far if this is
still a real problem.

Thank you,

Eric Kenny

Network Architect | Infrastructure Technology Services
Harvard University Information Technology