We are in the process of upgrading our wireless from a Cisco 8510 to a Cisco
9800-80. I wanted to query those on this list who have already gone through
this process about any lessons learned that would have been nice to know before
transitioning your existing AP inventory that is compliant with the new
hardware. I am building the configuration for the 9800 from scratch and it has
been a challenge learning the new concepts for configuring this type of
controller, so I was hoping to see what others have learned from the
experience. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Don Sullivan
Network Administrator
Technology Services

205-726-2111<tel:+1205-726-2111> | office
dsulli...@samford.edu<mailto:dsulli...@samford.edu>
LinkedIn<http://linkedin.com/in/donaldasullivan>
www.samford.edu<http://www.samford.edu>
800 Lakeshore Drive