Message was discarded by filter '\Newsletters\as17_NEWSLETTERS\updates\Normal'
on line 80

Envelope (RCP file content):
Header-From: cbjo...@ilstu.edu

Recipient: jroo...@cranbrook.edu
Dsn-Original-Recipient: rfc822;jroo...@cranbrook.edu
Local-Status: Incoming

--- Begin Message ---
Good Morning,

We got some great recommendations a couple years ago for some USB 5GHz Adapters
that we could recommend to students with 2.4GHz only laptops. But today, we've
received an inquiry for recommendations on a combo Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Adapter for
three desktops.

Anyone had any experience/recommendations in this area for combos - or maybe
opted just for two separate dongles? My thoughts were if it was a combo - to
ensure the driver is set to use 5GHz only to avoid any "oddities" between
Bluetooth and the client operating on 2.4GHz Wifi.
Christopher Johnson
Wireless Network Engineer
Office of Technology Solutions | Illinois State University
(309) 438-8444

Stay connected with ISU IT news and tips with @ISU IT Help on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ISUITHelp/> and
Twitter<https://twitter.com/ISUITHelp>