From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Community Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> On Behalf Of Aaron Brunck
Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 10:51 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Clover Flex - eduroam

Hello, We are attempting to install a Clover Flex credit card reader on our
eduroam network but we have been running into issues.  The Clover Flex is
locked down and will not allow us to install a web browsing app which would
allow us to install the required certs for our eduroam environment.
Investigated installing the signed root certificate but did not see a way to do
this over a wireless hotspot connection.  We have also tried to authenticate
the Clover Flex with anonymous credentials but it is still unhappy.
Has anyone been able to successfully configure one of these devices for an
eduroam network?