Are you talking about enabling the LAN ports from Prime or on the WLC itself?
On the WLC itself the LAN ports are configured via the policy tag configuration
in the RLAN-POLICY map section where you assign a RLAN to each port.  That
policy tag then needs to be applied to the APs.

For applying tags I’ve personally moved away from having Prime statically
assign APs tags like I used to do with AP groups in AirOS and instead have
written regex rules on the WLC to automatically apply the tag based on the AP
name.

Nick

On Dec 10, 2020, at 11:43 AM, Jesse Thomas