From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Community Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> On Behalf Of Turpin, Max
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2021 5:51 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] [EXTERNAL] Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] ArubaOS 8.5.0.11 or
8.6.0.6 Experiences?

[This message came from an external source. If suspicious, report to
ab...@ilstu.edu<mailto:ab...@ilstu.edu>]
I am running I got his MTU issue right now. But we also do not have CPSec
enabled and are going to be enabling it. The MTU should be 1200 with CPSec
enabled. Are you saying this bug is fixed in 8.5.0.11?

Many thanks.