Hi Mathieu,

We have been using BlueSocket (Now Adtran) for years.  They offer an
on-prem VM controller solution, and a cloud-based option.
https://adtran.com/web/page/portal/Adtran/group/4044

We are a Cisco shop for all-things network - except wireless.
Adtran/BlueSocket’s products, functionality/performance, and pricing are
pretty well-rounded and solid, and integrate very nicely within our Cisco
wired network.

If you have any detailed questions, please feel free to reach out to me off
list.

__________________________________
__________________________________

Fishel Erps,
Sr. Network & Infrastructure Engineer
School of Visual Arts
<x-apple-data-detectors://0/1>136 W 21st St., 8th Floor
<x-apple-data-detectors://0/1>
<x-apple-data-detectors://0/1>New York, NY, 10011
<x-apple-data-detectors://0/1>
LL: 212-592-2416
E:  fe...@sva.edu

Please excuse any typographical