I have a Pixel 3 that I did a factory restet on.  Next I did all the
updates needed and it is running Android 11.  The build number is
RQ1A.210205.004 which includes the latest security patch for the phone.

When I go to configure a WPA2 Enterprise network I still have the "Don't
validate" option.

What am I missing here?

Walter Reynolds
Network Architect