We've had it running since it was released. We don't use mDNS however. The
DNS config was not quite working for the few weeks of its life, but this
was straightened out quickly and has been solid since. We run BIND on our
name servers with a zone that forwards the discovery requests to our
mobility print server. This works on all networks, wired and wireless.
Personally I have never had much luck with enterprise mDNS (I'm looking at
you AirGroup).

ajs

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 2:04 PM Michael Davis <da...@udel.edu> wrote:

> We are an Aruba shop, but I'm curious about any campus WiFi deployments
> using
> Papercut Mobility-print.
>
> We've recently started looking at the mobility-print feature of
> Papercut.  We have it
> working in some small and testing deployments, but we're having
> difficulty getting
> Android and Windows clients (using the papercut app) to see the Papercut
> server.
> Those same clients can see other mDNS printers on the wireless network,
> but not
> the Papercut server.
>
> If anyone has it working with Android/Windows and maybe added any
> service types
> to make it happen, I'd love to hear from you.
>
> https://www.papercut.com/products/free-software/mobility-print/
>
> thanks
> mike

*Tony Skalski*
System Administrator | IT

*Office: *507-786-3227 <(507)786-3227>
1510 St. Olaf Avenue Northfield, MN 55057
stolaf.edu