From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Community Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> On Behalf Of Bruce Boardman
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2021 8:17 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] ISE CERT Renewal

We are going through Sectigo to renew RADIUS CERT for our 802.1x auth.
environment. Cisco is a little bit nebulous regarding the activation and
acceptance of the CERT with a future CERT valid date. The are  not clear if the
renewal will take without a CSR (why is a  question to Cisco), but they
indicate that in that case the private key may need to be uploaded. I don't
want to get to the expiration day to find out that the CERT needs to be
reissued, which would be a lengthy outage for machine auth clients needing a
push of the new CERT.

Anybody renewed on ISE prior to the expiration of the existing CERT using a
future CERT valid date?  Talk me off the ledge.
Thanks