Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all surviving another semester start up without too much pain!

We have a large number of wall mounted Cisco 1815w access points on campus.
Lately we have noticed that the LAN ports are getting damaged and are looking
at way to stop people tampering with the patch cables.

I'm interested to see if anyone else has experienced this problem and am
wondering what steps they took to protect their access points?

Thanks

Sean

Sean Gray | B.Sc (Hons)
Voice, Collaboration & Wireless Network Analyst
ITS, University of Lethbridge