From the very limited reading I did yesterday, there seems to be another
problem with this route. Doesn't the nstream option require two radio cards at both ap and cpe?

----- Original Message ----- From: "JNA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "'Brett Hays'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 1:29 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Looking fora new system

This is what we wanted to do was to use our rg's in place now and transfer
the licenses to SEC and connect back to MT Bases to replace our kn205 TC
bases. But from what I understand is that you must have MT on both the base
and cpe to use the polling. I have not tried to experiment but I know you
can enable polling at the base without checking the nstream option, but does
this truly enable polling with a non nstream enabled client?

John

I am assuming he has mostly RG1100 and KN-50 clients like the rest of us.
know the RG's and KN-50's could be flashed back to standard 802.11b client software...not sure how nstream does its polling, does it require specific
software on the CPE like Karlnet.

We are in the same boat and should probably be considering a change as
well.