-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of JohnnyO
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 5:06 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Grounding questions/help

Unless all of your grounds are bonded together - You stand
the risk of causing your own nightmares due to the difference
in potential across the 2 different grounding systems. Make
sure everything is bonded together as 1 single grounding system.

JohnnyO