From: "Mac Dearman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Fwd: FCC expected to officially propose DSL
deregulationonThursday

  What will this ruling do to those who are reselling BellSouths DSL
now?  There are several other ISPs in the area who resell Bells DSL and
one has really sold a lot of it :-)  Does this ruling man that they will
shut him down?   <evil evil grin>

--
Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.

Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 wrote:

GRIN.  I already wholesale to other isp's.  AOL would be welcome!

Guys this could be the greatest thing in the world for us.  This may
force Earthlink or whoever to go around and buy up every wisp they can
get their hands on.

Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless <http://www.odessaoffice.com/wireless>