From: Gerry Hohn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 11:55 AM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] PowerNOC Help Needed

My client is a new WISP here in Western Canada. He has purchased a PowerNOC system to do billing and Bandwidth Management but has been unable to get the PowerNOC working. He's had trouble getting satisfactory support from the vendor.

I'd like to hear from PowerNOC users as to their experiences with this product from an implementation, operation and support prospective. I'm reluctant to recommend my client look to another supplier at this point as from what I can gather from the internet, PowerNOC seems to be a popular product and I've seen no negative comments.

As my client has limited experience and expertise, I'd be interested if there is a PowerNOC user that would be interested in assisting in getting my clients system up and running.

Also, we would appreciate any other comments or recommendations in regards to billing and BMU option.

Thanks for your help,

Gerry

Gerry Hohn
TelWest Consulting Services