We got Verizon falling all over themselves giving away
> DSL here too. That forced us to look at marketing/selling to people
> in the country though. I'm not price warring with them.
>
> We also are firming up our "pay if not our equipment" service calls.
> Was letting that slide too much and the infected crap people run is
> not worth doing it for free.
>
> Barry

Not trying to steer the subject away too much, but I'm on vacation here in
Massachusetts visiting my mom for a week and I keep on hearing the Comcast
ads for 6 megs internet with 19.99 per month for the first 6 months, and
they say DSL can't do that.

So I'm wondering how the heck wisps here are competing against 6 megs at
19.99 per month for the first 6 months?

George

--
WISPA Wireless List: [EMAIL PROTECTED]