    -----Original Message-----
    *From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Brian Rohrbacher
    *Sent:* Monday, August 22, 2005 9:47 AM
    *To:* WISPA General List
    *Subject:* Re: [WISPA] Rohn BX Tower

    I know.  On one hand I want it good enough for a CPE, but on the
    other hand I don't want to hear on the news 20 years from now
    that it crashed over and killed a guy when he wanted to put his
    VW Bug on top of it.  I want to build it to take whatever people
    want to put on it.

    Scott Reed wrote:

    Only a CPE today, but towers always beg for more equipment.
Don't skimp, you never know what you will want/need in the future.

    Scott Reed
    Owner
    NewWays
    Wireless Networking