We are mobilizing to help those in dire straits.  SlingShot is a subsidiary
of EcoDigital Development Group (EDG) under TEAM EDG we have an
environmental engineering and remediation firm, a property redevelopment
company, and believe or not a RV rental company.

We are working out the logistics to provide temporary housing in some of the
areas with the RV rental company.  Also we are sending representatives from
the environmental remediation group to help with the clean up.  We
(SlingShot) are going down to see if we can assist with DATA/VOIP
connections for first responders.

Our (SlingShot) major concern at this time is to work with those providers
in the area and help establish wireless communications to those in law
enforcement, emergency medical services, clean up crews and human services.
I would like to be able to help set up some mobile WIFI hotspots where folks
can reconnect with a loved one via e-mail or VOIP services.

Trango Broadband has offered to provide us with equipment in order to
re-establish wireless connectivity.

I saw where you mentioned you had bandwidth available.  Is there anyone else
in the area with active services?  Maybe we can pull something together.

In closing, if a long term reconstruction contract is established then I
would hope we would have an opportunity work on it.

So I guess the answer to your question is Yes and No.

Jeff