From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rudolph Worrell
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 5:48 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] need WISPA to step up

I am not sure where you will be getting uplink service to get out to the world
from New Orleans but here is a link to someone who may be able to help with
that.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/interdictor/

Quoting Matt Liotta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I think at this point there is the support needed to provide help for the hurricane, but we need some organization. It seems to me this should be a WISPA lead effort. I think someone from the board should lead the effort or have the board designate a volunteer to lead the effort.

We are ready to provide support ourselves. We can offer Tropos equipment for instant Wi-Fi meshes as well as VoIP termination of phone calls.

-Matt