Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 7:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Unlicensed_advocates] Katrina relief

At 04:38 PM 9/4/2005, Harold Feld wrote:

Some of you have probably already been in touch with Sascha and
others.  I wanted to update folks on this list about what is going on.

Friday, the FCC had a conference call about how the license exempt
providers can help restore critical facilities in the area devastated
by Katrina.

We're several thousand miles away and getting transportation to the
area is still a huge problem. But if you can use the services of two
experienced RF engineers and experienced tower climbers, and there's
a way to get us there, we're available.

--Brett Glass