Well, someone get a list of stuff to donate - I'm sure bottled water can never
come in enough qty's...

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Koskenmaki
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 1:10 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Mac Dearman's Address / contact

You can find it here
http://katrinasupport.neofast.net/viewtopic.php?t=12

Please folks, we're all trying to help, but on the ground, Mac doesn't know
what's coming his way, WE don't know what is going his way.

If you could be so kind as to tell P15 on the forms what you have and that you
want it to go to a specific place, we'll know that request is  being filled and
will stop working on it and work on other things if you have stuff to go to Mac.

This is true for anything going to anyone that's working with Part-15.   If
it isn't coordinated, we're going to miss things that should be done and we may
duplicate donations or equipment or whatever.

Your help, everyone in WISPA, is dramatically appreciated by me and the rest of
the team.

And, BTW, GREAT FIND!  :)

North East Oregon Fastnet, LLC 509-593-4061 personal correspondence to:  mark
at neofast dot net sales inquiries to:  purchasing at neofast dot net Fast
Internet, NO WIRES!
-