From: Rick Harnish [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 11:14 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Funding help

Mac,

I plan on pulling out of Indiana, tomorrow afternoon.  Tell me what else I
can bring.  I have over 100 computer monitors and 30 computers, oh and 10
pallets of pretzels :)  Will probably run through Mount Vernon, IL and try
to drag Scriv along.  I will need directions to where I need to go.  I will
be heading back on Monday but I'm yours for the weekend.

Rick Harnish
President
OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.
260-827-2482 Office