To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] FCC Open Commission Meeting Moved

Wow, right in my backyard. Anyone from WISPA attending?

-Matt

Rick Harnish wrote:

*_SCHEDULE AND VENUE CHANGE: _*

*_FCC TO HOLD OPEN COMMISSION MEETING_*

*_IN ATLANTA, GEORGIA at 11:00 am_*

*Please note that the time and venue for the Federal Communications Commission’s September Open Meeting has changed. *

As described in the Commission’s Thursday, September 8^th Notice, on Thursday, September 15^th , the Commission will hold an open meeting. At this meeting, it will hear presentations from Commission staff and various industry representatives concerning their role in Hurricane Katrina recovery efforts. For the convenience of those testifying, the Federal Communications Commission will hold its meeting in Atlanta, Georgia at BellSouth Telecommunications Inc.’s Emergency Control Center located at the following address:

BellSouth Midtown I Building

4^th Floor

754 Peachtree Street

Atlanta, Georgia 30309

The meeting is scheduled to commence at 11:00 am. Seating is limited and will be on a first come, first serve basis.

The prompt and orderly conduct of Commission business permits less than 7-days notice be given.

*-FCC-*

**/Rick Harnish/******

/President/

/OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.///

/260-827-2482 Office/

/260-307-4000 Cell/

/260-918-4340 VoIP///

/www.oibw.net <http://www.oibw.net/>/

**/[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/**

**/ /***/ <http://www.oibw.net/>****/*

**//**

<http://www.wispa.org/>