hehehehehe - - JohnnyO dont know it, but we are gonna evacuate the premisis before he gets here :-)

Johhny - - - - you aint said nothing about any steaks! You know the power is going to be out down there for weeks so bring all the steaks, Crawfish, Shrimp, etouffe.....etc (just bring the best out of your freezer) :-) and dont forget the red wine!

Seriously - - - - - y'all pack it up and come on dude. Give me a ring if I can help you in any way.

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
www.inetsouth.com
www.radioresponse.org
318-728-8600 - Rayville
318-303-4229
318-303-4231
318-450-4349 - Monroe, La
318-303-4227 - NOC

Bob Moldashel wrote:

Quick Mac!!!!

Lock the doors and put the dog out!!!!!!

:-P

-B-

JohnnyO wrote:

Driving my family to Mac Dearmans tomorrow afternoon and then heading
back here Saturday as soon as the winds die down to 70ish MPH.

I appreciate everyone's concern - Going to go and eat Mac outta house /
home with my 4 children!
JohnnyO