To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Request for Assistance

Hey Marlon,

Want to help? Johnny has requested some help! Is there anything you
can do to make this happen?

Thanks,
Dawn

On 9/22/05, JohnnyO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We will be approx 30 miles east of the Eye which means we'll catch the
brundt of the storm.... I am 13 miles inland but know we will lose all
services as we usually do during a storm.

I am in need of 10 VOIP ATA Devices to provide emergency services
locally after the storm passes.

I have sent my family out of the area and will have some MPEG4 streaming
cams running during the storm.

Rick Harnish / John Scrivner / Mac Dearman - can you help ?

JohnnyO