I had the same thing recently. I raised the rootenna above the TV antenna, and the white dots went away.

Pete Davis
NoDial.net

Scott Reed wrote:

OK, I have dealt with TV interference before, but this one has me stumped. Installed customer 4 weeks ago. All is fine. Over last week, signal strenght started degrading. Customer complained about speed slowdown. Customer was out of town for weekend but we went out Saturday and RSSI was really bad. Did some testing. Replaced 15dB antenna with a 19. Raised about 4". Signal strength improved dramatically. Customer came home Sunday and there were dots/lines in channels 2 and 5. Channel 7 works fine. The 2 & 7 transmitters are not far from each other. Unplugged radio and dots/lines went away. Plugged it back in, dots/lines. So, why only channels below 7 and why only with the new antenna?

Scott Reed
Owner
NewWays
Wireless Networking