3054s were troublesome for us, we don't use them any longer, so don't have any news
on later firmware/hardware. 802.11b stuff from Senao is great.

Dylan Oliver wrote:

Speaking of Senao ... I just ran across some really nasty reviews of the nl-3054 CB3+. My client wants to share a cable connection at one house with two others with LOS and within 100ft. Sounds easy enough, but those reviews ("worst product ever") have me looking again elsewhere. But nothing else seems to offer WPA. The 802.11g is nice, but could pass.

Anyone have anything decent to say about these?

Best,
--
Dylan Oliver
Primaverity, LLC