have you compared with the Tranzeo product?

Brian Rohrbacher wrote:

This is why I was asking more about pricing. I use these http://www.demarctech.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_24_38&products_id=147&osCsid=24262290b45598f284b297f1cd496d87 and I buy them at $194 each. They come with mounting hardware, POE, ethernet lightning protection and integrated ready to "hang". I am always looking for something else, but I always end up determining Demarc is the best. So, for a 250mw radio with 15 DBi antenna, I don't see anything better out there. I really like the BW limiting at the CPE. This is where upload is suppose to be limited.

Brian

Richard Strittmatter wrote:

Hrm.
$145.18

I am paying around $160 for the Tranzeo CPE200-15 in qty 20 pricing.
Couple things that are missing from your quote is the assembly time, and
the POE injector.

One of the reasons we use the tranzeo's over the CB3 is assembly time
on the roof, and external cable connection, external led's, and since
they
are just a CB3 with custom firmware, they work just as well.  Their poe
also has a ground
drain wire ( notice I'm not saying surge supressor here.. )