To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Will this bother WISPs?

The thought of the "big boys" with 700MHz Wi Max saddens me. :(

Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 wrote:

Didn't you know? EVERYTHING that happens is bad for ISPs. I've been told that every time I turn around since '97 when I opened the doors.

And yet our wireless base has DOUBLED in less than 24 months with NO advertising (we can't handle the growth already).

Oh well, I guess if it really does screw things up I can just go find a real job and drop down to an 8 hour day like the rest of you losers! roflol

grin
laters,
Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)