funny..

Pete Davis. NoDial.net wrote:

I had a client who was a real spam magnet with 4 accounts. They emailed me to cancel recently. I turned off filtering on their email account and forwarded it to their new DSL email account. Normally I just delete the email unless they ask to have it forwarded, or ask to keep the account open for a while, or whatever.

pd

David E. Smith wrote:

Scott Reed wrote:

In business for almost exactly a year and lost the first 2
customers today. One is a friend that has moved out of our area. I know
how I will nandle his account.  The other is a to a competitor.  How do
you handle the email account? Do I just disable the account login, remove
it from the server, or something else?

At my workplace we usually delete on sight. By the time a customer calls
to cancel, they're almost always completely set up with their new ISP. At
that point, it's not even a question of "being nice" to them, as they
shouldn't need any services from you any longer.

"Nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure."

David Smith
MVN.net