From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of George
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 10:06 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Anyone (or everyone) else getting spam from
AdZilla?

me too :(

George

Pete Davis. NoDial.net wrote:

I just got an email that was apparently based on my posting to wispa list.

  Hello Pete,

  I noticed one of your recent postings on WISPA list and thought

that I

  would introduce myself to you and find out if you have some time to
  learn
  how our services help ISPs increasing the Average Revenue earned

per

  End-User.
  blah blah blah

What the heck is this?? Is anyone else out there "partnering" with these
spammers? I replied and told them that we don't do business with those

who contact me unsolicited, and unless they come HIGHLY recommended by

another ISP, I won't be contacting them.

According to their website, they help kill viruses and spyware by
delivering "filtered" ads. Can anyone tell me if these guys are legit.

The whole thing seems goofy to me. Am I missing something?

Pete Davis
NoDial.net