To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 7:20 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] NYCwireless Network Neutrality Broadband Challenge

Tom DeReggi wrote:

TV, Phone, Internet on the other hand are luxeries, things that people rely on, but would survive if they did without. I've never seen someone die from TV/Phone/Internet with drawal, although you never know it could happen.

Tom. You should rethink what you just said about you've never heard of anyone dying because of no phone or internet.

The phone absolutely has saved lives.

And people surely died that didn't get to one fast enough or could find one.

The internet on the other hand, I don't have to remind you that Mac and those hero wisp workers who bailed out people all across the gulf with voip and net sure proved that the net is more than a luxury.

As for tv, ok.

Sincerely

George